compensation: Dependent on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Type of Business: Towing, light and heavy duty, recovery of vehicles and equipment
transportation of exotic vehicles, and heavy and light construction equipment and machinery.
Hours: Full Time, Salary Position, 40-45 hours per week
Position Summary: Accounts Receivable Administrator
• Posts all inbound payments by various methods of remittance – ACH, check, cash
• Make business-to-business collections calls, emails and letters, follow up on promises to pay
• Sends demand letters and recommends accounts for further collection action when needed
• Handles all Customer Calls for Payments, Copies of Invoices, W-9, COI, updates to information, invoice discrepancies, PO’s, credit requests. etc.
• Creates and maintains new customer accounts in accounting software
• Answers accounts receivable phone calls and follows up on inquires
• Scans/E-mails/Faxes/Files accounts receivable documents
• Prepares check request for overpayments or credit refunds
• Prepares monthly customer statements
• Daily cash handling and deposit preparation
• Research and follow up on chargebacks or bad checks
• Prepares invoices for special projects such as recoveries or deployments
• Reconciles credit card receipts with merchant account reports
• Maintain accurate and current notes and records in software and in office files
• Maintains compliance with all company policies and procedures
• Commit to learning the terminology of the towing business and the differences in types of towing services
• Follows all attendance and punctuality standards with adherences to timekeeping standards; Employees are required to record the beginning and ending times of any shift, meal break or departure from work for personal reasons
• Understands and follows directions from Supervisors
• Upholds the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
• Maintains a professional appearance in accordance with company policy
• Attends pertinent training on request
• Attends company meetings as required
• Make runs to the post office or bank (mileage is reimbursed)
• Acts as a backup to billing coordinators in their absence
• Other duties as assigned
Business casual dress.
Key Qualities: Must be organized, detail oriented, highly motivated and provide a high level of customer service. Must be able to multitask and work in a high-volume environment.
Must have solid problem-solving skills.
Desired Qualifications: At least 2 years’ experience in accounts receivable and Quickbooks or similar accounting software. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Must be a team player and work efficiently with co-workers.
Medical Insurance with up to 70% company contribution
Paid Time Off
401K with company contribution
Road Runner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers