Postal Service is Hiring in Virginia
QR Code Link to This Post
Edinburg–The Postal Service is hiring for the following positions:
Exam Required for the below positions:
Rural Carrier Associate: $19.06/hour
No Exam Required/ Only Interview Requirement for the below position:
Assistant Rural Carrier (ARC): $19.06/hour
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST APPLY “ON LINE ONLY” AT:
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click: Search jobs online
2. Search now. Search Criteria; Keywords: Richmond
3. Location: Virginia
4. Click: Start; Scroll/Search Job Posting list
5. Click on desired job posting: ex: Rural Carrier Associate
6. Click: Apply; Create account and complete online application
(All applicants must have a valid email address to apply - all correspondence will be sent via email)
Positions will be limited; applicants may apply for as many as they choose.
Once the positions are filled, we will no longer process applications.
We are seeking applicants who are accustomed to working in a fast paced environment with the following qualifications:
*Dependable* *Honest* *Flexible* *Positive Attitude*
• Qualified applicants must be a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident alien status.
• Qualified applicants must be 18 years old,
• Qualified applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment screening including a drug screening to meet the U.S. Postal Service’s requirement to be drug free.
• Qualified applicants must also pass a criminal & motor vehicle background check (for all driving positions), as well as a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background check.
Note: All Males born after December 31, 1959 must have registered with the Selective Service System (SSS) and provide proof of registration. All Veterans must attach DD214 member copy 4 to their application.
A general overview of USPS employment requirements, specific job requirements, and hourly pay is available at the website. Job openings will be regularly updated until all positions are filled. Interested applicants should log on to http://usps.com/careers to apply for the positions.
The Postal Service encourages applicants to check the Postal Service’s employment web page often. Additional jobs will be posted as new positions become available.
The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage