Part-Time Sales/Social Media Specialist (Shenandoah County)
compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you local to Shenandoah County and looking for a fun job where you can stay BUSY while being creative and helping expand the organization? We are looking for a motivated individual with an upbeat, go-getter personality to provide digital marketing services to a variety of clients as well as bring in new business.
If this sounds like you, send us your resume along with your hourly rate requirements and why a part time position is a good fit for you!
Please note: This is a part-time position that may have the potential to turn into full-time at a later date.
- Develop and manage marketing strategies for company and clients including creating and editing relevant, targeted marketing copy across all levels of marketing vehicles for various industries (i.e. social media, email marketing, collateral, content marketing).
- Maintain website content for company and make SEO adjustments as needed
- Prospecting new clients and growing client base
- Work with team to build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive
Follow company procedures, guidelines, and processes
- Reliable transportation to work out of our office in Shenandoah County
- Ability and willingness to follow company procedures, guidelines, and processes
- Professional demeanor both in person and on the phone, as you will be dealing with clients and prospects daily
- Previous Sales/Marketing experience including Social Media Management
- Previous experience with Google Ads management and PPC campaigns
- Solid administrative skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Compensation commensurate with experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers