South Riding Proprietary (SRP) is a large-scale planned community located in Loudoun County, Northern Virginia with over 6,000 units. We are proudly managed and operated by a professional staff of 16.
Our goal is to recruit and retain great employees and SRP offers a competitive benefits package to its full-time team members. In addition to the salary, we offer Medical, Dental, Vision, a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, up to 10 paid holidays and a 401k with employer contributions.
The Community Standards Coordinator will be strong in customer service and administrative skills. The right candidate will need to be detail oriented, able to work with interruptions and return to the task and complete it thoroughly. The ideal candidate will be interested in learning and growing within the Community Association industry.
The Coordinator assists the department in all aspects of South Riding’s community-wide residential inspection program, compliance and architectural review process. The Coordinator will interface with property owners to minimize or resolve problems and concerns. They will follow through to ensure issues are resolved and provide answers to general inquiries that relate to the Community Standards of South Riding. In our team environment the CSC will be cross trained with the Front Office and provide support to other Association functions as needed.
• As the first point of contact for the department you will receive resident visitors, calls and emails.
• Write letters and reports that will be sent to homeowners, residents, Board of Directors and Committee members and published on the community website
• Process Applications for Exterior Modification (architectural design review process).
• Copy, mail, email, scan and file correspondence for the Department.
• Monthly attend one or two evening meetings and prepare the Minutes
• Ensure all details, dates and deadlines are current on the website and all other published locations.
• Assist answering the main phone line for the front office and provide office coverage as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Must have ability to display and promote Association’s Vision and Mission.
• A minimum of two years of experience working directly with customers or residents in property management, community association management or related field.
• Excellent written and oral communication ability.
• Provide exceptional customer service with a friendly, warm, compassionate and outgoing demeanor.
• Exhibit good common sense, attention to detail, problem solving skills and outstanding customer service, leadership communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of standard office and administrative practices and procedures. Able to follow processes, procedures and guidelines.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to learn and become proficient in software programs specific to the position.
• Regular, skilled use of personal computers and other office machines.
• Normal dexterity of hands and fingers, eye-hand-foot coordination and sense of touch.
• Normal physical mobility, which includes movement from place to place and strength to handle routine office materials, tools and objects up to 25lbs.
• Normal verbal, written and non-verbal communication.
• Normal ability to see, distinguish color and hear.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and have use of personal, reliable transportation
• Preferably not a resident of South Riding.
Those candidates invited for an interview will be asked to provide 1 paragraph minimum writing sample on what their favorite color is and why. Feel free to include this writing sample with your resume and cover letter to distinguish and differentiate yourself from the other candidate submissions.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers