South Riding Proprietary (SRP) is a large-scale planned community located in Loudoun County, Northern Virginia with over 6,000 units. We are proudly managed and operated by a professional staff of 16.
Our goal is to recruit and retain great employees and SRP offers a competitive benefits package to its full-time team members. In addition to the starting hourly rate of $20-$25, we offer Medical, Dental, Vision, a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, up to 10 paid holidays, a 401k with employer contributions and uniform shirts.
The Community Standards Advisor assists the department in all aspects of South Riding’s community-wide residential inspection program, compliance and architectural review process. The Advisor will interface with property owners to minimize or resolve problems and concerns. They will follow through to ensure issues are resolved and provide answers to general inquiries that relate to the Community Standards of South Riding. In our team environment the CS Advisor will also provide support to other Association functions as needed.
• Coordinate comprehensive Lot inspection schedule and community standards enforcement programs.
o Perform random home/lot field inspections and follow-up inspections for compliance.
o Review Lot files and compare content with conditions/improvements noted at the time of inspection.
o Prepare and mail out letters for violations using the approved process
• Respond to concerns, obtain information to document the issue(s) and determine validity and appropriate action for processing the concern.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Must have ability to display and promote Association’s Vision and Mission.
• A minimum of two years of experience working directly with customers or residents in property management, community association management or related field.
• Excellent written and oral communication ability.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and have use of personal, reliable transportation
• Exhibit good common sense, attention to detail, problem solving skills and outstanding customer service, leadership communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of standard office and administrative practices and procedures. Able to follow processes, procedures and guidelines.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Word. Ability to learn and become proficient in software programs specific to the position.
• Provide exceptional customer service with a friendly, warm, compassionate and outgoing demeanor.
• Work is undertaken both indoors in an office environment and outdoors conducting field inspections. Employee must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions and walk distances over varied terrain in order to inspect properties.
• Regular, skilled use of personal computers and other office machines.
• Normal dexterity of hands and fingers.
• Normal physical strength to handle routine office materials, tools and objects up to 25lbs.
• Normal eye-hand-foot coordination.
• Normal physical mobility, which includes movement from place to place.
• Normal verbal, written and non-verbal communication.
• Normal ability to see, distinguish color and hear.
• Normal sense of touch.
• Preferably not a resident of South Riding.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers